Partnering for success
Buyers and sellers each have their own interests. Buyers want you to deliver terms to them at the cheapest rate. Sellers, on the other hand, want the certainty that you, as a buyer, choose them. This relationship causes considerable tension.
But what if you more or less rely on each other? How do you establish a relationship based on mutual trust?
From tension to partnership
During the 2-day workshop ‘Partnering for Success’ we help you, the buying and selling parties, to establish the process to partnership. We remove the tension that makes your relationship vulnerable and replace it with structure, responsibility and trust.
In two days, you lay the foundation for a healthy, sustainable relationship that is guaranteed to benefit you both.
09:00 – 22:00
- The journey of Discovery (who are we?)
- Defining what binds us (why are we here?)
- Agreeing on your common objectives (what are we going to do?)
- 19:00 – 22:00: joint evening program
09:00 – 17:00
- Working as a team (who does what?)
- The continuation of the journey (next steps as a team)