Procurement for sales
As a sales professional, you spend a lot of time dealing with buyers. And you know by now: every buyer has their own trademark tricks. When you say ‘this’, the buyer will respond with ‘that’. You can almost predict it. You recognise the ‘games’.
However, what are the thoughts behind those ‘tricks’? What strategy is the buyer going for when using them? How does the buyer hope you respond to them?
You would love to know: what’s going on in a buyer’s mind? Because if you know, you’ll see that you’ll be the one who is most confident during negotiations.
Learn to think like a buyer!
During the workshop ‘Procurement for sales’ you’ll get into the mind of buyers. You’ll do this with 4 to 8 people, all of whom are your colleagues. Together, we’ll go through all the strategies used by buyers. And we will give you the tools and skills to respond appropriately as a sales professional.
The workshop is dynamic, concrete and personal!
09:00 – 17:00
- Understand what’s important to a buyer
- The buyer’s perspective of the market
- The seller’s perspective of the customer
- The power-balance between both parties
- Defining a sales strategy that works
- Your own strategic action plan based on a personal real-life situation
- After the training you will have 2 x 30 minutes of 1-on-1 follow-up with the trainer to secure your learnings